GMT Cleaner Planet Convention
Oceans free of plastics? Robots collecting garbage? Smart Cities?
Technology, ICT and big-data play an increasingly significant role with the current sustainability demands of our planet. Yet without the pioneers; evangelists and visionaries in the Waste-, Recycling- and Resource Industry, technology is of no use. The 13th of October 2016; GMT will host the Cleaner Planet Convention. An international and interactive event that will present innovations in the global Waste-Industry and application of ICT that accompany those.
- Bring yourself up to date on the global ‘state-of-the-industry’ and the part that is being fulfilled by Big-Data and ICT, presented by David Newman, President of the International Solid Waste Association (ISWA).
- Join the debate, moderated by world Champion-debating, Sharon Kroes, alongside the captains of our International Waste-Industry during an open discussion on the future of Waste.
- Be ‘disrupted’ by Mark Abbas, CEO at GMT; sharing his vision of the oncoming digital transformation that will turn ‘Waste’ upside-down.
- Experience the newest developments round the ICT industry with live demo’s during the interactive breakout sessions.
- Join inventor Boyan Slat at sea, to witness his acclaimed project The Ocean Cleanup.
- Learn the successful Smart-City initiatives in waste-collection, recycling and resources from Charbel Aoun CSO Enevo Finland.
- Give direction to the roadmap of your back office and mobile applications from GMT.
- In short; sharing knowledge. Are we missing a topic? Tell us, please.
If you received our invitation by email, you can join our event for free!
Write down this date: thursday 13th of October 2016, at the NEMO Science Centre in the heart of Amsterdam. Starting 9:30
Read more about it or reserve your spot on our website “Cleaner Planet Convention”!